Friday, July 27, 2012

The Beginning of the Journey

I am so excited to start this new blog. I have just loved and had a passion for photography for a long time. I personally never got into it until I took a trip to China for 5 months and just had a tiny point and shoot. When I got home, I had become addicted to trying to get better compositions, lighting, etc. I became another one of those self proclaimed amateur photographer. I got a nice camera and some willing models and my journey has began. It is definitely a passion to tell a story with one shot, capture a candid moment, and capturing natural beauty. Photography says more than a thousand words. It can reach deep into the soul and evoke action, emotion, and/or inspire thoughts to a higher purpose. It can do so so much more. I love being able to be a power in that motion of life. A lifetime of learning, changing, and growing in photography is all things I personally look forward to in my work. Critiquing and advice is always welcome for my work that is amateur but working to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment